Application Submitted to Mineral Planning Authority
Provectus Remediation Ltd submitted their application for the Hilltop Opencasting Project on 3 October 2014 and it was validated and went live on the Derbyshire County Council website on 8 October 2014.
Links to the application documents can be found on the Planning Application page (left hand menu)
Be warned – there are 49 documents totalling 1217 pages! Happy reading!
The Hilltop Action Group committee are now busily working on our campaign to oppose these plans. In the next few weeks we will be:
- reading and analysing the documents
- drafting objections to be submitted to the planning authority
- organising public meetings (early November)
- printing and distributing a leaflet to local residents
- starting a media campaign
What can you do now
- have a look at the planning application
- be ready to write and send in objections (we will give advice on this at the public meetings so don’t rush to do it immediately)
- register on the website to support the campaign if you have not already done so – we can then send you regular emails to keep you up to date
- talk to family and friends and encourage them to support the campaign
Use the Have your say page to leave comments.